Faculty Websites is a service provided by the Office of Information Technology in collaboration with the academic units. Our goal is to enable UCI Faculty to easily create a website for themselves and/or for their research lab. We are using WordPress, the same technology that runs our Sites@UCI service. We have customized the Faculty Websites installation to make it easy for faculty members to get a website up quickly by using pre-configured templates with sample pages ready to be edited.
All content creation and editing is done through a web browser and requires no web-development experience. UCI affiliates can be added as additional members to your website to help maintain your content.
Faculty Websites Team
- Sylvia Bass, Project Lead and Support
- Kim Gerrard, Quality Assurance Lead and Support
- Daniel Le, Student Web Developer
- David Severance, Systems Administration
- Ray Vadnais, Design Lead
- Anthony Vuong, Technical Lead