– The Vanderwal lab welcomes Matthias as a postdoctoral researcher from Germany. Welcome Matthias!
– Chris has been awarded the 2017 A.R. Katritzky Junior Award in Heterocyclic Chemistry from the International Society of Heterocyclic Chemistry!
– Michael and Darius have been awarded NSF GRFP Fellowships! Congratulations!
– Mary-Beth has published an investigation into the antimalarial properties of kalihinol fragments. Good work Mary-Beth!
– The Vanderwal group welcomes three new graduate students - Glynis, Ryan, and Darius. Welcome aboard first years!
– Spencer has published a study on the overexpression of Lon in high-grade gliomas . Good work Spencer!
– Allen has published a full article on the total synthesis of Alsmaphorazine B! Congrats to Allen!
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2017 · Legacy Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in