Our work on brain-based biomarkers of dementia in Down’s Syndrome has been selected for an oral presentation at the AD/PDTM 2017, the 13th International Conference on Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases and Related Neurological Disorders. In this work we show how amyloid burden in the brain as assessed with Positron Emission Tomography (PET) predicts future clinical transition to dementia.
David B. Keator
University of California, Irvine
Associate Research Professor - Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Operations Director - Neuroscience Imaging Center
Irvine Hall rm. 163 - ZOT 3960
Telephone: (949) 824-7870
Email: dbkeator at uci dot edu
- A Semantic Cross-Species Derived Data Management Application
- Baseline 18F-AV-45 PET Predictors of Dementia Transition in Down’s Syndrome
- Sharing brain mapping statistical results with the neuroimaging data model.
- ReproNim: A Center for Reproducible Neuroimaging Computation
- Crystal Identification in PET – Accepted for Publication in IEEE TNS