You are not limited to editing the sample pages that were created with your website. You can add as many pages as you need.
Add A New Page
- Login to your website using the Login link from Site Tools on the right sidebar of your website.
Note: if you are already logged in this will read “Site Admin.”
- From the Add New menu, select Page.
Alternately, you can click on Pages > Add New from the toolbox on the left.
- Type a title in the Enter title here field.
- Type or copy and paste your content in the Body.
- Click Preview to see how your content will look before you Publish.
- When you are happy with your new page, click the Publish button.
- Your new page will be live on your web site. Click the View Page link or button to see your page live on your web site.
- Your new page will be automatically added to the top Menu of your website.
You can change the Menu from the Menu tool in Site Admin. See our Editing the Main Menu help page for more information.