You are not limited to editing the sample pages that were created with your website. You can add as many pages as you need.
- Login to your website using the Login link from Site Tools on the right sidebar of your website.
Note: if you are already logged in this will read “Site Admin.”
- From the New menu, select Page.
Alternately, you can click on Pages > Add New from the toolbox on the left.
- Type a title in the Enter title here field.
- Type or copy and paste your content in the Body.
- Click Preview to see how your content will look before you Publish.
- When you are happy with your new page, click the Publish button.
- Your new page will be live on your web site. Click the View Page link or button to see your page live on your web site.
Note: Your new page will not be added to your menu automatically. However, you can easily add a menu item by following the Edit the Main Menu instructions.