Google Analytics is a web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features let you see and analyze your traffic data.
Sign Up for Google Analytics
To begin, you will need to sign up for Google Analytics, set up a new account and copy the tracking code you receive.
- Sign up for Google Analytics
(Note: you will need a Google account. If you do not have one, you can easily sign up for one.)
- Find your Google Analytics Tracking code.
Add Google Analytics Tracking Code to Your Website
- Login to your Faculty Website.
- In the Settings box of your Admin area, select Google Analytics.
- Enter your Google Analytics tracking code in the Site Tracking box.
(If you want to track how fast your pages load, click Enable.)
- Click Save Changes.
Google will start tracking your website statistics. It takes several hours before you will see any information.