Your Faculty Lab website was created with some pre-built pages. You should edit these pages and replace the content with your own.
Note: You can also add links to the sidebar. View this support video which introduces adding links to other websites using the Links tool.
- Login to your website using the Login link from Site Tools on the right sidebar of your website.
- Go to the Pages section and select Links.
Alternately, if you are logged in you can select the Edit link from the Public view of your Links page.
- Replace the existing content with your own. We have created some sample text to help you get started.
(View the ‘Adding Links’ help document from our Blogs@UCI website.)
- Click the Preview Changes button in the Publish toolbox in the upper left of the page to preview what your page will look like with your own content. The Preview page will open in a new window or tab of your browser.
- When you are satisfied with the changes, click the Update button in the Publish toolbox of Edit Page.
- Your content will be published to your Research Page.
Note: If you do not want to include a Links Page you can delete this page by clicking Move to Trash in the Publish box. (See above.)