Your website was created with some pre-built pages. You should edit these pages and replace the content with your own.
- Login to your website using the Login link from Site Tools on the right sidebar of your website.
- Go to the Pages section and select Publications
Alternately, if you are logged in, you can select the Edit link from the Public view of your Publications page.
- Replace the existing content with your own. We have created some sample text to help you get started.
- Click Preview Changes in the Publish box in the upper right of the page to preview what your page will look like with your own content. The Preview page will open in a new window or tab of your browser.
- When you are satisfied with the changes, click Update in the Publish box of Edit Page.
- Your content will be published to your Publications Page.
Note: If you do not want to include a Publications Page you can delete this page by clicking on Move to Trash in the Publish box. (See above.)