Your website was created with some sample pages. You should edit these pages and replace the content with your own.
- Login to your website using the Login link from Site Tools on the right sidebar of your website.
- Go to the Pages section and select Curriculum Vitae
Alternately, if you are logged in, you can select Edit from the Public view of your CV page.
- Replace the existing content with your own. We have created some sample text to help you get started.
- Click Preview Changes in the Publish tool in the upper right of the page to preview what your page will look like with your own content. The Preview page will open in a new window or tab of your browser.
- When you are satisfied with the changes, click Update in the Publish box.
- Your content will be published to your Curriculum Vitae Page.
Note: If you do not want to include a Curriculum Vitae Page you can delete this page by clicking on Move to Trash in the Publish box. (See above.)