Your website includes a custom menu with links to your news section and your pages. You can edit this menu at any time, add new items and re-order the menu items using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
Change the Main Menu Order
- Login to your website using the Login link from Site Tools in the right sidebar of your website.
Note: If you are already logged in this will read “Site Admin.”
- From the Admin menu, select Appearance > Menus
Alternately, you can can select Appearance > Menus from the Admin Toolbar on the left.
- To change the order of the Main Menu, select the menu item you want to move and drag to a new location.
- You can create sub-menus by dragging a menu item underneath and to the right of another menu item.
- If you’ve made any changes, click Save Menu.
Add a New Menu Item
You can add different types of menu items including Pages you have published, custom links to other web pages and categories of Posts.
Add a New Page Menu Item
- Create a new page.
- Select Menus from the Appearance toolbar in the Admin area.
- To add your new page, select the page from the Pages box and click Add to Menu.
- The new page will be added at the bottom of your Main Menu list.
Note: By default new top-level pages will be automatically added. You can change this by unchecking the ‘Automatically add new top-level pages’ box from the Menus page and clicking Save Menu.
- Drag the new menu item to the desired location.
- Click Save Menu.