After you have requested a website using the Request a Website form, you will be sent an email message with the web address (URL) of your new website.
- In a web browser, go to the web address (URL) provided in the welcome email message.
- In the Site Tools section in the sidebar, click the Login link.
If you are already logged into WebAuth via another website, you may already be logged in. If this is the case, the Login link will read “Site Admin.”
- Login with your UCInetID and password.
- The Administrative area of your website will open.
- To edit a page, select it from the Pages > All Pages section.
- Alternately, if you are logged in, you can select Editfrom the Public view of your home page.