- “Arithmetic and Number in the Philosophy of Symbolic Forms.” In The Philosophy of Ernst Cassirer: Novel Assessments, eds. J Tyler Friedman and Sebastian Luft, 2015.
- “Kant (versus Leibniz, Wolff, and Lambert) on Real Definitions in Geometry.” Canadian Journal of Philosophy, 2015.
- “Realism, Functions, and the A Priori: Ernst Cassirer’s Philosophy of Science.” Studies in the History and Philosophy of Science, 2014.
- “Ernst Cassirer’s Substanzbegriff und Funktionsbegriff,” HOPOS, 2014.
- “Kant on Parallel Lines: Axioms, Postulates, and Definitions.” To appear in Kant’s Philosophy of Mathematics: Modern Essays. Vol.1: The Critical Philosophy and Its Background, edited by Ofra Rechter and Carl Posy, 201?
- “The Priority Principle from Kant to Frege.” Nous, 2014.
- “Frege, Lotze, and Boole.” In The Historical Turn in Analytic Philosophy, edited by Erich Reck, 2013.
- “Attempts to Rethink Logic.” In The Cambridge History of Philosophy in the 19th Century, edited by Allen Wood and Songsuk Susan Hahn, 2012.
- “Ernst Cassirer, Kurt Lewin, and Hans Reichenbach,” In The Berlin Group and the Philosophy of Logical Empiricism, edited by Nikolay Milkov and Volker Peckhaus, 2012.
- “Ernst Cassirer’s Neo-Kantian Philosophy of Geometry,” British Journal for the History of Philosophy, 2011.
- “‘Critical philosophy begins at the very point where logistic leaves off’: Cassirer’s response to Frege and Russell.” Perspectives on Science, 2010.
- “Neo-Kantianism,” to appear in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- “Russell’s Road to Logicism,” to appear in Innovations in the History of Analytical Philosophy, ed. by Sandra Lapointe and Christopher Pincock.
- “‘If Numbers Are To Be Anything At All, They Must Be Intrinsically Something’: Bertrand Russell and Mathematical Structuralism.” To appear in The Pre-History of Structuralism, ed. by Erich Reck and Georg Schemer.