Sang-Hun Lee,1,4,* Ivan Marchionni,1,2,4 Marianne Bezaire,1 Csaba Varga,1 Nathan Danielson,3 Matthew Lovett-Barron,3,5 Attila Losonczy,3 and Ivan Soltesz 1,2
- Estimated Prevalence of Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities Following Questionnaire Changes in the 2014 National Health Interview Survey
- Connectivity measures are robust biomarkers of cortical function and plasticity after stroke.
- Parvalbumin-Positive Basket Cells Differentiate among Hippocampal Pyramidal Cells
- Long-Term Memory Deficits are Associated with Elevated Synaptic ERK1/2 Activation and Reversed by mGluR5 Antagonism in an Animal Model of Autism
- Environmental Enrichment as an Effective Treatment for Autism: A Randomized Controlled Trial