- Estimated Prevalence of Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities Following Questionnaire Changes in the 2014 National Health Interview Survey
- Connectivity measures are robust biomarkers of cortical function and plasticity after stroke.
- Parvalbumin-Positive Basket Cells Differentiate among Hippocampal Pyramidal Cells
- Long-Term Memory Deficits are Associated with Elevated Synaptic ERK1/2 Activation and Reversed by mGluR5 Antagonism in an Animal Model of Autism
- Environmental Enrichment as an Effective Treatment for Autism: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Category Archives: Mouse Model
Changes in synapsin 1 phosphorylation and tubulin acetylation in mice deficient in protein L-isoaspartyl methyltransferase
Zhenxia Qin and Dana W. Aswad click here for PDF -> mouse model