- Karlin, B., Zinger, J. F., & Ford, R. (2015). The effects of feedback on energy conservation: A meta-analysis.Psychological Bulletin, 141, 1205-1247.. Read more at: https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2015/09/energy-use-feedback.aspx
- Zinger, J. F. (2014, September). Psychology post-baccalaureate programs: Post-bacc benefits for career and graduate studies. Psychology Student Network, 2. Retrieved June 21, 2015, fromhttp://www.apa.org/ed/precollege/psn/2014/09/post-baccalaureate.aspx
- Frattaroli, J., Thomas, M., & Lyubomirsky, S. (2011). Opening up in the classroom: Effects of expressive writing on graduate school entrance exam performance. Emotion, 11, 691-696.
- Frattaroli, J., Weidner, G., Merritt-Worden, T. A., Frenda, S., & Ornish, D. (2008). Angina pectoris and artherosclerotic risk factors in the Multisite Cardiac Lifestyle Intervention Program. American Journal of Cardiology, 101, 911-918.
- Frattaroli, J., Weidner, G., Kemp, C., Daubenmier, J., Marlin, R., Crutchfield, L., Yglecias, L., Carroll, P., Ornish, D. (2008). Clinical events in the Prostate Cancer Lifestyle Trial: Results from the two-year follow-up.Urology, 72, 1319-1323.
- Frattaroli, J. (2006). Experimental disclosure and its moderators: A meta-analysis. Psychological Bulletin, 132, 823-865.
NOTE: Frattaroli is my maiden name. For links to .pdf files of these publications, visit: https://eee.uci.edu/11s/50402