(Undergraduate) Econ 100B Intermediate Economics II.
(Graduate) Econ 210B Microeconomic Theory (PhD core).
(Graduate) Econ 279C, Topics in Political Economy: The Economics of Identity and Culture.
(Graduate) Econ 243B, Advanced Game Theory: Evolution and Learning in Games (see below).
Course on Evolution and Learning in Games
- Foundations of Evolution and Learning in Games I
- Foundations of Evolution and Learning in Games II
- Population Games I
- Population Games II
- Revision Protocols and Evolutionary Dynamics
- Properties of Deterministic Dynamics
- Global Convergence I
- Global Convergence II
- Local Stability
- Stochastic Evolution and Stationary Distributions
- Stochastic Stability
- Applications of Stochastic Stability
- Cultural Transmission I, Cultural Transmission II
- Heterogeneous Agents