Office: 211 Qureshey Research Laboratory
Phone: (949) 824-0314
Liz has a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and previously worked at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine where she gained considerable experience coordinating clinical trials and imaging studies with various patient populations. Liz manages all research activities and coordinates all administrative and financial aspects of the lab as well as supervises all full-time staff and students.
- Leal, S.L.*, Noche, J.A.*, Murray, E.A., Yassa, M.A. (2016) Positivity Effect Specific to Older Adults with Subclinical Memory Impairment. Learning and Memory. In Press. * Co-first authors
- Reagh, Z.M., Ho, H.D., Leal, S.L., Noche, J.A., Chun, A., Murray, E.A., Yassa, M.A.(2016) Greater loss of object than spatial mnemonic discrimination in aged adults. Hippocampus. 2015 DOI: 10.1002/hipo.22562.
- Reagh, Z.M., Watabe, J., Ly, M., Murray, E., Yassa, M.A. (2014) Dissociated Signals in Human Dentate Gyrus and CA3 Predict Different Facets of Recognition Memory. The Journal of Neuroscience. DOI: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2779-14.2014. Cover Art.
- Roberts J.M., Ly, M., Murray, E., Yassa, M.A. (2014) Temporal discrimination deficits as a function of lag interference in older adults. Hippocampus DOI:10.1002/hipo.22303
- Borota, D., Murray, E., Keceli, G., Chang, As., Watabe, J.M., Ly, M., Toscano, J.P., Yassa, M.A. (2014) Post-study caffeine administration enhances memory consolidation in humans. Nature Neuroscience DOI: 10.1038/nn.3623
- Reagh, Z.M., Roberts, J.M., Ly, M., DiProspero, N., Murray, E., Yassa, M.A. (2013) Spatial discrimination deficits as a function of mnemonic interference in aged adults with and without memory impairment. Hippocampus DOI: 10.1002/hipo.22224
- Ly, M., Murray, L., Yassa, M.A. (2013) Perceptual versus conceptual interference and pattern separation of verbal stimuli in young and older adults. Hippocampus DOI: 10.1002/hipo.22110