News & Activities
- 2018 Rorotoko Book Inteview: Into The Extreme
- 2018-19 Watershed ethnography project: Researchers Aim to Give Homeless a Voice in Southern California Watershed
- 2018 Washington University Mellon Sawyer Seminar: “How Oil Makes Ecosystems” (part of the Wastelands – Grounding the Ecocritical series)
- 2018 Paris University Interdisciplinary Workshop @ Biosphere 2 in Tucson AZ: The Origin and Appearance of Life – Modeling Vital Processes on Earth and in the Solar System
- “L’Espace Comme Terrain, Quelques Enseignements 2: Interview” (Space as Environment: Interview”) Humanités spatiales. 15. Juin 2016.
- UC Global Food Initiative Fact Sheet
- “A Cup of Coffee in Outer Space: A Brief Interview with Valerie Olson” by Trevor Durbin, Rice University Center for Energy and Environmental Research in the Human Sciences
- 2014 Atlantic Council Newseum Broadcast, Washington DC: Renewing Human Spaceflight
Student Fieldwork, Writing, and Media
- Emily Brooks (PhD Candidate, UCI): Notes from the Field: Water from the Ground, Water from Space, SOS! Save Our Sea!
- Kimberley McKinson (PhD Candidate, UCI): Yaad Life: Fieldwork Blog
- Beth Reddy (PhD Candidate, UCI): What Does it Mean to do Anthropology in the Anthropocene?
- Michael Vine (Doctoral Student, Cambridge University): This Desert Life: Anthropological Adventures in America’s Arid Lands
- Techno_Ethno Book Reviews (ANTH 256 – 2014, 2o18)