I am interested in the following areas:
- Bayesian nonparametric/semi-parametric models
- High-dimensional inference and variable selection
- Biomarker evaluation
- Risk prediction of cancer
- Bayesian clinical trial designs
- Longitudinal data analysis
- Single cell transcriptomics reconstructs fate conversion from fibroblast to cardiomyocyte. (2017) with Liu et al. Nature, accepted.
- Shen, W., Ning, J., Yuan, Y., Lok, A. and Feng, Z. (2017) Model-free scoring system for risk prediction with application to hepatocellular carcinoma study. Biometrics, in press.
- Shen, W. and Ghosal, S. (2017) Posterior Contraction Rates of Density Derivative Estimation. Sankhya, in press (invited paper).
- Shen, W., Ning, J. and Yuan, Y. (2016) Rate-adaptive Bayesian independent component analysis. Electronic Journal of Statistics, 10(2): 3247-3264. [Link]
- Shen, W. and Kong, D. (2016) Discussion: Statistical modelling of citation exchange between statistics journals. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A.
- Shen, W. and Ghosal, S. (2016) Adaptive Bayesian density regression for high-dimensional data. Bernoulli, 22(1): 396-420. [PDF]
- Shen, W. and Ghosal, S. (2015) Adaptive Bayesian procedures using random series priors. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 42(4): 1194-1213. [PDF]
- Shen, W., Ning, J. and Yuan, Y. (2015) A direct method to evaluate the time-dependent predictive accuracy for biomarkers. Biometrics, 71: 439-449. [Link]
- Shen, W., Ning, J. and Yuan, Y. (2015) Bayesian sequential monitoring design for two-arm randomized clinical trials with noncompliance. Statistics in Medicine, 34: 2104-2115. [Link]
- Shen, W., Tokdar, S. T. and Ghosal, S. (2013) Adaptive Bayesian multivariate density estimation with Dirichlet mixtures. Biometrika, 100(3): 623-640. [PDF]
- Ren, H., Shen, W., Wu, R. and Soo, Y. (2013) Moment estimation based on quantiles. WIREs Computational Statistics, 5(5): 387-390.