Phone: (949) 824-9032
University of California, Irvine
3236 McGaugh Hall
Mail Code: 3900
Irvine, CA 92697
The Whiteson Lab is often happy to include passionate undergraduate students willing to dedicate ~12-15 hours a week to research in exchange for academic credit. The student would be assisting graduate students in microbiology culture experiments and/or bioinformatics analysis for at least a year before starting an independent research project.
If you are interested, please email your answers to the following questions to Katrine (email@example.com) and Tara (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Why you are interested in research the Whiteson Lab?
- What biology and other courses have you taken?
- Are you more interested in learning how to do lab work, or how to analyze data? How will these skills help you?
- What other relevant experience do you have?
- What year are you? Would you be able to do research for >2 years and over the summer?
- What are your interests and goals after graduation?
Find us in 3315 McGaugh Hall: