Dr. Tran received his Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Sydney in 2015 and just joined the UCI Hearing and Speech Laboratory as a post-doc who will investigate the use of electric stimulation in treating tinnitus and other neurological disorders.
Fan-Gang Zeng, PhD
110 Medical Science E
University of California
Irvine, CA 92697-5320
Email: fzeng at uci dot edu
Lab: (949) 824 9107
Fax: (949) 824 5907
- Journal Club: Phillip Tran will present Mielczarek et al. 2018 paper at Med Sci E conference, 3:30-4:30pm Thursday Dec. 13, 2018
- Welcome Dr. Michelle Kapolowicz to the HESP Lab. She did her PhD with Peter Assmann at UT Dallas and started her post-doc position at UCI on Sept. 1, 2018.
- Myles McLaughlin presents his work using transcranial alternating current stimulation to control tremor in movement disorder patients
- A family dinner at Sam Woo to celebrate 2018 (Ed Rubel, Arne Starr, FG Zeng and Peter Narins)
- Prof. Hiroyuki Mino at Kanto Gakuin University presents electric stimulation modeling at 11am Friday September 1, 2017, Medical Science E conference room