Brain Health: Strategies for Successful Aging
When: Monday August 29, 2016
What: Public Lecture by Dr. Yassa
Where: City of Irvine | Lakeview Senior Center | 20 Lake Road Irvine, CA
Dr. Michael Yassa will discuss:
– the aging brain and changes in memory systems
– Alzheimer’s dementia
– how to differentiate between the early stages of dementia and healthy aging
– what do we know about prevention strategies that may reduce risk for dementia?
– latest data on supplementation and other dietary factors
– evidence-based physical and cognitive exercise recommendations for healthy longevity
Call (949) 724-6900 to reserve your spot!