- An End-to-End Large-Scale Measurement of DNS-over-Encryption: How Far Have We Come?
– DCAPS, DC, Dec. 2019
- Who Is Answering My Queries: Understanding and Characterizing Interception of the DNS Resolution Path.
– ANRW, Montreal, CA, July, 2019 [slides]
- Towards a Trustworthy DNS Infrastructure – Why is it hard and where are we now?
– Palo Alto Networks, Aug., 2019
– Tsinghua University, June, 2019
- BadBluetooth: Breaking Android Security Mechanisms via Malicious Bluetooth Peripherals
– Qualcomm, San Diego, Mar. 2019
– Inforsec RAID’19 workshop, Beijing, Sept. 2019
- Big-Data Security Research Meets Enterprise: Challenges and Opportunities.
– BU/MIT LL Cybersecurity Workshop, Boston, Jan. 2016
– Baidu Inc., China, Apr. 2016
– University of Massachusetts Lowell, Nov. 2016
- Every Second Counts: Quantifying the Negative Externalities of Cybercrime via Typosquatting.
– Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, Nov. 2015
- Understanding and Detecting Malicious Activities in Internet.
– Tsinghua University, China, Dec 2014
– The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China, Jan 2015
- Understanding and Detecting Malicious Activities in Web.
– IBM Research, Apr 2013
– RSA Labs, Apr 2013