This work is conducted at the Department of Earth System Science, at University of California, Irvine, under a contract with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s MEaSUREs program.
The IPY Space Task Group and its successor, the Polar Space Task Group (PSTG), coordinated SAR acquisitions between 2005 and 2016 (more information).
- ALOS PALSAR and ALOS-2 PALSAR-2: Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
- ERS-1, ERS-2, and ENVISAT ASAR: European Space Agency (ESA)
- RADARSAT and RADARSAT-2: Canadian Space Agency (CSA)
- Copernicus Sentinel-1a/b: European Space Agency (ESA)
- COSMO SkyMed: Agenzia Spaziale Italiana (ASI)
- TerraSAR-X and TanDEM-X: German Space Agency (DLR)
Sentinel-1a/b, RADARSAT-1, and ALOS PALSAR data are provided by ASF. RADARSAT-2 data are processed and provided by MDA